1. Please note that our suppliers will be closed for their annual holidays between the 17th January and 2nd February, all orders received during this period will only be processed after the 2nd of February.
2. All orders received between 10th and 17th of January will be processed with our suppliers on time however, we cannot guarantee that these orders will be shipped out before they close. For orders received during this time and that have not been shipped out by our suppliers, these too will only be processed and shipped after the 2nd February.
3. Please expect possible delays during this period, our suppliers are closed for the Chinese New Year and there is nothing that we can do to speed things up, there will be no delays getting the orders through to our suppliers but ultimately how quick the orders are shipped out depends on them and not us.
4. During this time and to avoid delays, we may at our discretion change the selected courier to a different one if we believe that this will speed up the transit time. In these cases, Priority Express Services will be used and we will cover the additional shipping fee for the priority service, not you :)
5. You are more than welcome to place your orders during this time if you agree to these conditions and we will do our utmost best to get your order to you as soon as possible.
Update (3rd February 2020):
1. Due to the coronavirus breakout in China and considering how this has affected our suppliers, please note that orders will take longer than usual to be prepared and shipped.
2. Unfortunately, we cannot provide exact or estimated time-frames with regards to dispatchment dates.
3. Please do NOT place your order at this time if you are not prepared to accept these delays.
4. Please note that orders cannot be cancelled and refunded during this time, your order will be shipped but may take a few weeks to be ready.
5. Proceed with your order ONLY if you agree to these terms, no exceptions.
Terms & Conditions; Shipment, Delivery, Returns etc..
1. Lead & Transit Times
1. The time from when we receive your payment to the time when you receive the goods is typically 7-10 working days however, stock shortage may cause delays in which case our maximum lead-time would be 15 working days (this rarely happens).
2. Your order will be quality controlled, packed, and dispatched usually within 3-5 days of payment (non-bulk), certain items may take longer to prepare and dispatch.
3. After your order has been dispatched, we email the courier tracking number within 48 hours.
2. Shipping, Surcharges & Insurance
1. Orders are shipped by express courier (door to door) unless otherwise stated in the product's description. At our discretion and for orders that are marked as "local stock" or for warranty related purposes (e.g. repairs), we will use our local courier to collect or deliver the parcel.
2. Additional surcharges such as remote area surcharge may apply to certain order where the delivery address falls with what the courier deems as a remote area. In these cases, we will manually generate a new order for you to accommodate for the remote area surcharge which must be paid for in full before your order is processed.
3. Orders are non-local stock and are shipped directly from the manufacturers that we work with unless otherwise stated in the product description.
4. All orders are shipped with insurance to cover for loss or damage during transportation.
5. Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier, they may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment.
3. Delivery, Taxes, Duties
1. The courier requires a signature from the recipient for delivery, this is a fast and secure way to have your products delivered.
2. It is essential that you provide a full, accurate shipping address (physical address) and a valid contact number.
3. If there are Tax/Vat, import duties, other taxes or disbursement fees to pay on the goods due to import rules, the courier will present you with a bill at the time of delivery. In general, you will need to pay any such bill to the courier before you can receive the goods. Any such charges are your responsibility and unfortunately, we cannot offer advice or estimates about import fees or other taxes as these vary, depending on the many different products and import regulations. When creating your account please note that if a business name is used, your business will be billed/charged Tax/Vat, Import Duties etc.., the courier will contact you prior to delivering the goods to advise the total amount which will have to be paid before receiving the goods.
4. In many cases and depending on import rules, both businesses and private users will be charged and liable for Tax/Vat, Import Duties etc.., these are for your account and not Stop Shop SA's responsibility.
5. For more information about import duties and prior to placing your order (for South African customers), kindly contact the SARS National Call Centre: 0860 12 12 18.
6. If you believe your package is missing items, includes incorrect items, has been damaged or tampered with in any way or any other problem, it is essential that you communicate this clearly to the courier company's delivery driver at the time of delivery as well as to our sales team within 48 hours. If you do not report any problems within 48 hours counting from the delivery date/time, we will consider that the order was carefully inspected by yourself and delivered in good condition. We will not accept claims or accusations that the goods were not delivered in good condition after 48 hours counting from the delivery date and time. If this is the case (missing or damaged item/s), then the original packaging and all accessories must be kept "as is" and the item/s purchased must not be installed until we have concluded our investigation. By proceeding with the installation of our products, you are confirming that your order was correctly delivered without missing or damaged parts/components/accessories.
4. Collection & Payment
1. Stop Shop SA keeps no stock, we are exclusively an online store.
2. Our products are shipped directly from the manufacturer which hold/manage their own stock
3. We can verify stock availability within a few hours, offer the best/lowest prices at all times and guarantee efficient and cost-effective delivery.
4. All orders must be paid for in full and upfront.
5. After payment has been received/confirmed, your order will be processed and dispatched in a timely and professional manner.
6. Payment (South African customers): You may pay for your order by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)/Internet Banking, Cash Deposit, PayFast (includes Mobicred, Instant EFT, Bitcoin etc..) or Paypal.
8. Payment (non-South African customers): Paypal.
5. Free Shiping
1. From the 24th March to 18th June 2018, Free shipping is offered on all products unless otherwise stated. Free shipping will be discontinued form the 18th June 2018 onwards and which point the standard shipping rates apply to all orders (unless specifically mentioned).
2. If a shipment is confirmed lost, stolen, or damaged before receipt, we will work with the courier directly to obtain information and arrange a refund or re-delivery at no further expense to you.
3. We'll ship to most countries, please contact us if your country is not listed so that we may verify if we are able to ship to your country.
6. International Shipping
1. We currently ship to more than 100 countries, please feel free to contact us if your country is not listed and we'll see if we can ship to your country.
2. Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in the country - and about the legalities of importing goods into your country per se.
3. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print below!.
4. Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country.
5. You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation, payment etc..
6. You are responsible for knowing the regulations before placing your order.
7. Warranty Policy & Returns?
1. All new products listed on our website have a 1 (one) year warranty with an option to extend the warranty up to 2 (two) years.
2. Products advertised as "unboxed" or "demo", will benefit from a 6 months year warranty.
3. Products marked as "refurbished" have a 3 months warranty covering manufacturing defects.
4. If there is a quality defect that causes the device to be unacceptable or unusable during the warranty period, we will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced (if it cannot be repaired) with the same or similar valued model that you accept.
5. If requested, we may offer a voucher with the product value which you may then use towards a new order. If the new order has a higher value than the voucher, then you simply need to pay the balance.
6. A refund request will only be accepted within the initial 6 months of purchase and if it was marked as "new" (not an "unboxed" deal, "demo" or "refurbished"), and deemed to be faulty due to a manufacturing defect. All other refund requests will be denied and you understand and unconditionally agree to the available solutions which we do offer (see point 7.4 & 7.5).
7. All returned products must be sent together in the original package, all original accessories and manuals/documents are to be included.
8.1. In the event of any returned goods where you are requesting a "Return Merchandise Authorization" (RMA) under the warranty period, the courier costs for sending the product to our technical team will be covered for by us (for South African customers only). For our international customers, the shipping costs to ship the product to our technical team are payable by you and cannot be covered or compensated for by Stop Shop SA.
8.2. The installation, uninstallation an/or reinstallation fees are for the buyer's account and will not be covered by the manufacturer nor by Stop Shop SA (no exceptions).
9. The timeframe for repairs is usually between 1-2 weeks if local stock for spares/parts is available. If spares need to be ordered from the manufacturer, then the approximate lead-time can take up to 8 weeks.
10. In some cases and depending on the fault itself, the manufacturers we deal with may dispatch a new item instead of a repaired one (at their discretion), in this case, the new replacement is usually dispatched directly from our supplier to our customer. It is possible that customs may apply duties and taxes and you understand and accept that you are liable for these charges and that Stop Shop SA will not compensate the duties and taxes applied by customs or any other fees. You may, however, request a reimbursement from customs which in most cases is accepted once you have provided proof that the item is a new warranty replacement.
11. Physical damage or modification to a product invalidates the warranty, these include; cutting, slicing, tapping, rewiring, modifying components, inadequate installation, opening products (e.g. to repair or modify components), invalidates the warranty. Flashing the firmware or using non-approved software invalidates the warranty (these are detectable by the manufacturer's engineering team).
12. Car audio/video products (radios, monitors etc..) must be installed by a qualified/professional installer, a copy of the installation receipt must be provided in order to validate the warranty. Failure to provide a valid receipt of the installation services will invalidate the warranty (no exceptions).
13. In the event that the returned item has been damaged or tampered with (opened, modified etc..), the warranty will immediately be considered null and void and returned to you at your expense.
14. In the event that a item is returned and found to be in working condition (proof will be provided to you by us), you will then be charged for the courier and handling fees to return the item (R350.00). The same applies to defective or non-defective products which have been returned but found to have been tampered with or modified in any way (see point 7.13).
15. There is a 35% restocking fee for all non-defective returns (must be returned within 7 days of receipt) and is only acceptable under certain circumstances (e.g. incorrect model ordered).
16. All medical and health related items such as mask, gloves, protective eyewear etc.., are non-refundable (no exceptions).
17. Stop Shop SA reserves the right to accept or deny the return of non-defective items at our own discretion.
8. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
1. Sign in to your account
2. Click on "Your Account" followed by "My orders"
3. Click on the "+" symbol next to your order
4. Click on "Details"
5. Under "Reference", check the checkbox of the item to return
6. In the "Merchandise Return" box, type the reason for the return
7. Click "Make an RMA slip"
- Do not process a return request unless you are certain that the system is indeed faulty and that you've previously referred to the user manual as well as to our "FAQ's & Support" section of our website for possible solutions to the problem. If the system does not respond, has frozen or behaves in an unexpected manner, try resetting it or disconnect the power for 5 minutes, reconnect and reset the system to see if this helps. All returns that are found to be in working order and/or found to have been tampered with and/or damaged, will attract the courier and handling fee to return the system back (as per point 7.14).
- It remains the responsibility of the customer and not of Stop Shop SA or RMA & Technical to ensure that the system being returned is indeed faulty/defective
9. Product Compatibility
1. We have done extensive research regarding the compatibility of our products with many different vehicle brands and models and in most cases these will fit perfectly, however, certain models which are compatible with different vehicle models or series (mainly BMW, Mercedes, KIA, Hyundai, Nissan..) may at times have hidden gaps such as below certain frame that curl down and inwards towards the dashboard. This is perfectly normal and will not cause any damage or interfere with the performance or usability of the actual headunit.
2. Read the description carefully before ordering to ensure that the system is fully compatible with your vehicle and that your vehicle is equipped with an OEM non-navigation headunit, this means that the headunit (radio) that your vehicle currently has does not have navigation capabilities. If the OEM headunit has navigation capabilities and if you would like to replace it with one of ours, then please consult with the installer prior to purchasing the system to ensure that it can be correctly installed as we will not be held responsible if this is not the case. The Steering Wheel Controls (SWC) of certain vehicles may at times not be fully supported, these usually fall within (but not limited to); Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Renault, and Volvo. In some cases, the SWC may be partially supported where in other cases vehicles of the same model & year model may fully support the SWC while others may not which is mainly due to different CAN-Bus versions being used. Only VIN specific systems are fully guaranteed to support all the original functions, you understand that our systems are not VIN specific (original system from the agents/manufacturers) but instead, after-market systems and in most cases no-name brand systems. For example, if you have an Audi with BOSE, a BMW with Harmon Kardon or even a Mercedes with fibre optics, make sure that the system you're ordering specifically mentions these functions or features as being fully supported. The same applies for a non-standard system with factory installed amplifiers (i.e. ix35, Sportage, Outlander etc..), if the system does not have an option for selecting an amplified or non-amplified version or if the description does not specifically mention that the factory installed amplifier is fully supported, then it is not. Refund requests based on ordering a system which is not designed for your vehicle will be denied.
3. Certain vehicles may require modifications such as but not limited to; trim/fascia plates, wiring/harness adapters, noise supressors, impedance converters, antenna booster/amplifier, Can-Bus bypass, parameter changes via VAG-Com, amplifier (OEM) modifications etc.. The vehicle brand, model and respective year/s mentioned on our website are to be used as a guideline only, most units will fit perfectly and work on a Plug & Play solution while others may require the above-mentioned modifications.
4. By placing your order, you unconditionally accept that modifications may be required and that you are prepared to have these done by a professional installer at your own cost to ensure that the headunit is correctly installed. Stop Shop SA shall not be held liable for the incurred costs in order to perform these modifications (when required), these are your responsibility and you should contact an installer prior to ordering the system to ensure that they have the technical knowledge to perform these modifications.
5. Regarding vehicle diagnostics (software and hardware), Stop Shop SA provides no customer support regarding its use and we cannot give any advice regarding how to read codes or tell you if your model car is compatible or not. We suggest that you search for online forums related to car maintenance if you have any questions related to vehicle diagnostics, compatibility, error code readings etc..
6. The systems listed on our website are aftermarket and not original systems supplied by the agents which are in most cases VIN specific. The systems are specially ordered from the manufacturers that we deal with (from overseas) and can not simply be returned unless of course it's faulty and needs to be sent in for warranty purposes. If the installer is unable to perform the necessary modifications, then you should contact an alternative installer of your choice or the agents (e.g. Audi/Toyota/VW etc..) for assistance.
7. A device will not be deemed faulty if there is a software related problem or bug and a refund or replacement request will be denied if the cause of the problem is software related. Software bugs are usually resolved with future software or firmware updates which may or may not be released by the manufacturer or developer at their own discretion. Software bugs will be reported to the manufacturer or developer as soon as we are made aware of it, we also recommend that the end user does the same so that they can address the issue in a future software/firmware update.
8. We will not accept a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request based on the above mentioned nor shall a refund or exchange request be authorized
9. From time to time the rear-view cameras may change in design/model and colour and may differ to the image on our website. The same applies the some of the remote controls which may differ from the image on the website as these are upgraded to newer versions. You accept that these changes may happen and accept that your order may include a different model camera or remote control
10. The UI (user interface) may at times differ for those displayed on our website, this is perfectly acceptable as the manufacturer may at times upgrade or make changes to the system and/or interface (at their discretion). In other cases the manufacturer may also include free demo software for testing purposes. When these are included (at the manufacturer's discretion), the software itself, versions/build versions may differ. Stop Shop SA cannot guarantee that demo software will be included nor the version as this is supplied at the manufacturer's sole discretion. In some cases, demo software and maps may not be compatible with a specific country or region. As the end-user, you will ultimately need to purchase a full version software of your choice, StopShop.co.za will not provide support for 3rd party software or download links..
10. Importing, Duties, Taxes - Read the "small print"!
1. Importing is a breeze! You may have to pay VAT/TAX and sometimes variable Import Duties when the items arrive, but in the vast majority of cases parcels arrive safely with no problems at all.
2. Read the item description carefully! We will ship you whatever you order and this includes shipping an incompatible item which you ordered so please double check that indeed the item ordered is the correct one.
3. As the buyer, it is entirely your responsibility to find out in advance of placing your order whether your ordered items are subject to import restrictions. Stop Shop SA will ship you whatever you order, so we do not accept liability in the case of failed delivery of goods, where they have failed to clear your country's local Customs - either in cases where the goods are turned back or in cases where the goods are seized. In addition, Stop Shop SA is not responsible for informing you of possible import restriction issues before or after purchase.
4. We will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused on your computer, console, or other hardware/software during/related to installation of any of our products. We are not liable for any damage or personal loss due to incorrect installation of our products.
5. Delivery time: If there is a possible delay due to stock shortage or multiple products being shipped from a different supplier, your order may be shipped separately which will not affect your order number. Bulk orders may at times suffer delays due to many factors such as the manufacturing process, customs clearing, transportation delays etc.. Should there be such a delay, Stop Shop SA will not be held liable under no circumstances. By placing your order and paying for it, you accept that delays such as customs clearing may occur and you are prepared to wait the required time to have these delays resolved. Stop Shop SA will assist as best as possible should any of these problems occur, you are required to contact us immediately if the courier contacts you requesting additional documents or information in order to clear the goods.
6. Once an order has been shipped, it may not be cancelled nor will a refund request be accepted. Shipping goods involve many costs (not just the shipping charge) and man-hours.
7. By placing your order and paying for it, you/your business accepts all of our terms and fully understands that the order may not be cancelled nor refunded and that taxes/vat, duties and any further charges are for your account.
8. By placing your order, you/your business fully understands and accepts our terms unconditionally.
9. Your payment is through a safe channel and the products are quality assured!
11. Order Payment
We will verify stock availability with our suppliers after you have made your payment, your order may be cancelled and your payment refunded in full or a voucher may be offered (whichever you accept) should any of the items you ordered be unavailable. As from the order date, payment must be received within 3 days after placing your order. After 3 days and if your payment has not been received, we may cancel your order without further notice. Price updates and exchange rates vary the final selling price (sometimes substantially) for this reason, Stop Shop SA reserves the right to cancel your order at our own discretion.
12. Additional Terms Regarding Returned Goods
1. In the event where a product has been repaired on an out of warranty basis or in event of the warranty of the returned goods having been deemed void and not repaired, both the charges to repair the product (if the repair quotation is accepted by the customer) and/or the handling and postage charges for returning the goods to the customer, must be paid within (90) days.
2. Should the above-mentioned charges not be paid within (90) days, then and in that event, the customer consents to the sale of the goods by Stop Shop SA without an order of a court, to defray expenses associated in terms hereof.
3. By proceeding with the return, the customer agrees to and grants Stop Shop SA express authority to sell the goods to cover expenses, being expressly agreed that in such circumstances, the customer has ceded all of his rights, title and interest and to the goods of Stop Shop SA
Conditions of use
The term Stop Shop or Stop Shop SA, StopShop, StopShop.co.za or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only, it is not always 100% accurate. Product descriptions and images may at times not fully correspond to the product received. This is due to constant release/update of existing/new products as well as different functionalities offered by certain manufacturers which may at times be included/excluded. These differences are deemed acceptable when placing an order with Stop Shop and are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to International laws.
10. At our discretion, we may cancel an order and refund the full payment (if payment has been received) without further notice and/or explanation. In such cases and when payment has already been received, we will request the banking details to refund the full payment.
11. We will not be liable for any form of compensation for orders that we cancel besides duly refunding the full payment when applicable.
You agree to indemnify and hold StopShop.co.za, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, co-branders, or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney/legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the use of the website.
You hereby agree to accept your invoices and other documents in electronic form, whether it be emailed or be available for download on the website.
Re Point 1.1; the term "*special orders" refers to internal options such as digital TV modules etc..
* Last Update: 1st April 2018
This new batch of FFP2 rated respirator masks is more affordable and...
This new batch of FFP2 rated respirator masks is more affordable and...
Harness Adapter with High to Low Impedance Converter