No specials at this time
No new products at this time
Requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
* Read before requesting a return!
STEP 1 - Submitting Required Information:
1. Images of all angles of the product/s that you wish to return must be provided
2. Images of all accessories (cables, remote controls, power supply etc..)
3. Image of the installation receipt including the invoice number and contact details of the installer (no exceptions)
4. The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is required when requesting a return (for SatNav systems only)
5. Close-up image of the warranty seal (clear image, no exceptions)
6. Compress the images into one file (zip or rar)
7. Rename the compressed file with your order number (e.g. Order 312514)
8. Scroll to the bottom of our website and click on "Dropbox Upload" (or click here to be redirected)
9. Follow the onscreen instructions and upload the file
* We will request better quality/clearer images if the supplied images do not meet our requirements!
STEP 2 - Processing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA):
1. Log into your account by clicking on "Welcome, Log in" (top right-hand corner on our website)
2. Once logged into your account, select "My orders" (left column of the website)
3. Select the correct order number for the product you want to return then click on "details"
4. Under "Reference", check the checkbox of the item you want to return
5. In the quantity box, type the quantity that you want to return
6. In the "Merchandise return" box, type the reason for the RMA
7. Do not refer us back to past communications, you must type a full description of the problem/s
8. Click "Make a RMA slip"
* Do not proceed to "STEP 2" without first completing the 9 steps mentioned in "STEP 1 - Submitting Required Information".
Once all information has been correctly received as per our requirements, you will receive a confirmation that your return request has been authorized. The auto-generated emails which you will receive explain all the steps you need to follow to return the faulty item, please read the emails carefully to understand the return procedure.
This depends on the item/s you have purchased from our online store, GPS navigation systems for example do not attract import duties but do attract VAT as do all items sold on our website. In addition, DHL will charge R100.00 disbursement fee per consignment which together with other charges are billed directly to you (the receiver). DHL will provide a TAX invoice upon delivery which you should keep for future reference.
Example: If you're purchasing a GPS navigation system that costs R3000.00, then you'll be charge R420.00 for VAT + R100.00 DHL's disbursement fee (total to pay the courier is R520.00).
DHL will email the SAD500 (customs declaration form), you should always double check that the following is correct prior to paying DHL (applies only to South African customers):